Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Two Bits of News...

#1 We have received Jason's first ACCEPTANCE letter from one of the schools that he applied to. Yay! Can you guess where the school's at? Arizona! That could be interesting eh? We are still waiting on the other schools but it will be interesting to see what happens and where we end up. We celebrated by going out yesterday to Taco Temple and splitting an incredibly delicious, incredibly HUGE piece of carrot cake! So dang darn good!

#2 I cut my hair! Pretty short. I think I like it...

Other than that...not much is happening. I have little to no drive to blog anymore...to be honest. Not sure why. Just don't have a lot to say, nor very much time to do it. Kind of in a blogging slump. Actually, I've felt it since returning from Chile. Maybe it felt like blogging in Chile had more of a purpose (to keep friends and family updated) and now I feel kind like...blaaaah. I mean how many times can you write, "Today I woke up early, commuted to work, worked for eight hours, commuted back home, cooked dinner, and relaxed," before you put your readers, and yourself included, to sleep? Catchin' my drift!? :)

Anyways, I will try to keep this puppy goin' despite my complete lack of motivation!

1 comment: