- The brain has been feeling a bit fatigued as of late. I feel super tired and forgetful and just...brain dead. Jason has an insane schedule this semester and I think it's affecting (I always get confused on when to use affect and effect) the both of us. On top of that for the last 3 weeks I've been working 9 1/2 hr days with only Sundays off. bleh. My co-worker is on vacation and I think I'm going to need one too when she get's back.
- I want a new surfboard (new to me anyways). I would like a longboard. The thought of selling bags on etsy with the goal of saving up for a surfboard makes me feel much more motivated to get cracking on the sewing thing. :) Imagine that?!
- SAS shoes. Have you ever wondered why almost every female over 65 wear those things? There's got to be something to it. I mean really. Since they're so very hideous they must be unbelievably comfortable, like clouds on your feet or something. I have a feeling I'm going to try them on one day and it's going to be one of those "Ah-Ha Moments". Probably similar to the moment when I realized that MPH stands for Miles per Hour. I bet I'll regret all the years I didn't wear SAS shoes and wish I could go back. I can't wait to turn 65...
- I have been digga-lickin asymmetric sweaters lately...well, asymmetric jackets, shirts, anything really. Actually I just LOVE sweaters in general. So cozy, comfy. I've seen a few asymmetric beauties that have caught my eye lately but they've all been over $60 and there just ain't no way. I almost never pay more than $20 for any article of clothing...except my Ugg boots. :) Shoes are different though. Shoes are worth paying the money for. Anyways Captain Planet, I saw a lovely floppy asymmetric sweater at Old Navy that was much more affordable and I splurged. It was a little gift to myself for all the extra overtime I've been putting in. Oh yay. It's this one, but in brown...which they don't have online. :) http://oldnavy.gap.com/browse/product.do?cid=59093&vid=1&pid=851474 Some woman behind me in line was even impressed with my fantastic taste and went and got one for herself. You're welcome strange lady behind me in line. :)
- 3 consecutive months is all I can take of San Francisco. I like living here but I need to get out...every 3 months. Right about this time I start getting stir crazy and desiring open fields and isolation from people. I start to feel myself conforming to the SF ways in driving especially. (Just so you know, I think people in SLO drive like old people now. That wasn't the case before. Ooops.) Unfortunately we have almost 2 months until Thanksgiving where we are scheduled to go home. Oh mercy!
- Today I dispensed a pair of glasses. As the guy was leaving he popped his head back in the door and said, "You sure are pretty." He was 89. ha! Nice. I like mine with hearing aides and bifocals! :)
No mas para tu!
Have a super fantastic bodacious weekend. I will be working. Cry with me now. Maybe I'll wear my new sweater to console myself.