Wednesday, September 7, 2011

The BEST 7 minutes of your day...I promise!

Olay Hola! 

I have dinner in the oven and I was thinking.  Wouldn't it be cool if you had an oven that was an oven AND a  refrigerator all at the same time.  Like you could make your lasagna the night before, put it in the oven but on the cold setting and then have an automatic timer that turned the oven on at certain time...allowing for dinner to be done and piping hot when you get home!  That would be awesome.  I want one.  Do they already make one of those? I bet.  I'm not particularly "inventful"...that is so not a word.  So, if I came up with it than I KNOW someone else has.  Although when I told Jason about my freakishly awesome idea he sort of just looked at my like I was some sort of fool.  Speaking of fool. 

Two of my new favorite words to call people.  (And they are SO positive and uplifting)...

Tool and fool.

For example, I'm in traffic, some maniac cuts me off...I proceed to tailgate him and yell, "You crazy Fool!"
.....Why is it that when I press "Enter" it goes to the beginning of the paragraph that I was just typing?....

This blogger is a Tool!  :)

Good example, no?

Ok, in all seriousness.

There was a bird on the highway today that got hit.  Whenever someone drove by the wind picked the wing up and made it flap.  haha.  It made me laugh.

Oh, and have you seen The Help.  Oh my gosh.  Loved it and I cried like a baby.  I won't give anything away but let's just say I have a serious soft spot for old folks and it took all that I had within me not to blubber and "ugly cry" right there in the theater at one part.  ugh.  If I think about it I can make myself cry again.  I proved this thoroughly well to Jason.  I think he was impressed.  :)  Anyways, you should see it.

I wonder if dinner is done.  I shall check.  Mmmm.  Que rico.  It 'tis done and I shall go eat.  You are very welcome.  For what?  For my most awesome blog post ever!  Adios!  Don't be such a Tool!  

No comments:

Post a Comment