Monday, August 29, 2011

27

Last Friday I turned the big 2-7.  Weird how close I'm getting to 30.  The even weirder thing...sometimes I think I'm older than I am.  I, for a split second thought I was over 30 and was thinking about what it would be like to turn 40.  Then I realized I hadn't even hit 30 yet.  It was a pleasant surprise.

So, we brought in my 27th year of life the right way...with the consumption of BOOZE.  Nah.  Just kidding.  With the consumption of SUSHI!  Jason "thought" he didn't like sushi but I was stubborn and insisted...since it was my bday.  Jason obliged and ended up really liking it.  haha!  Won him over!

Well, let's back it up a bit.

First I came home to this...













Then we went out and ate....this!










And this...

And this!

Wow. This new blog picture adder thing is L.A.M.E.  I am totally not computer savvy and this blogger thing is making a point of rubbing it in my face!

Anyways, then I received this gift that I was ever so surprised to get.  Look!  Look at my look of surprise...and my demon possessed eyes.  :)

And then I made a cake.






Awe.  It's so cute.  The outside is all fondant...in case there is any question on that one! 

And now I'm going to publish this thing because from what I'm looking at it, this is going to be one seriously chaotic, disorganized post. Let's see...

3 comments:

  1. :-D Happy Birthday, Anna dear. You look mighty lovely in that sushi photo. And the sushi looks mighty disgusting. Blech. Jason is a good man to go with you. And your cakes are freaking awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday Anna! We are three days apart in birthday's! Mine's on the 23rd! Woo for An(n)a's! Hope it was grand!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mmm, yes. I think I recall you not being a sushi fan Jenny. AND you are about to join the 27 club also. Remember when Julianna and Autumn...and I think someone else said that they were all in the "27 Club" and that we were not...since our birthdays were not on the 27th. Maybe we can be in it for just one year :)

    And Ana...way to be on the bday thing. Same name. Practically same bday. Separated at birth I'd say :) Happy BDay by the way! :)

    ReplyDelete