Thursday, August 11, 2011

This is a test :)

So, I've had a few peeps tell me that they can't comment on my blog.  Can you try now?  I was thinking that it may have to do with my header from before.  It was a predone template that I tweeked...maybe that glitched up the system?  I know nothing about computers so I threw up (no, I didn't puke) my own header pic to see if it makes any difference.  It's totally out of proportion with the blog but whatev.  If this solves it then I'll do a more permanent, different header.  Grass-ee-us.

PS:  Side note: I checked out the gym with Jas yesterday (the one I mentioned in the previous post).  To die for AWESOME!  I'm so excited.  This was the smaller one of the two and it was so freakin cool.  Can't wait to see the SF one that I'll be going to on Saturdays.  (With the membership you get access to all 3 locations)  The one by my work I'll do on the weekdays and the SF one I'll do during the weekend.  yay.  Time to go down south and get my climbing shoes and chalk bag from my parents house!  :)  (I think Jason was jealous...but he chose his martial arts gig!  Can't have everything in life :)  haha. 

2 comments: