Tuesday, February 2, 2010

There is WaAaAAy too much...

HAPPENING!

So, first, do you ever read people's blog posts and then feel really stupid about what you were originally planning on writing after you caught up on everyone else's. You realize that wow, some people are going through a lot...and well, I'm not really. And now I just feel stupid blogging about something so frivolous. hmmm. That's what I just experienced.

I guess that being said...I just feel really busy...and there are a lot of things that are happening this week. I'm working full time, Jason has his GRE tomorrow, a friend from out of town is coming and I'm hanging out with her tonight, it's also my dad's birthday tomorrow, we need to move, it's our ONE YEAR anniversary on Sunday, and Jason could quite possibly be starting HIS job on Thur. Phew. A lot is happening and I'm not entirely sure how it's all going to fall into place.

So, I guess one thing at a time...

If you DO think about it...as mentioned, Jason will be taking the GRE for grad school tomorrow morning at 8am. He has studied A LOT! We're talking there are a lot of days where he put in 8 hours (so driven!). Anyways, feel free to shoot up a prayer for him! We/He would greatly appreciate it!!! Gracias! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment