Friday, June 25, 2010

10 Things I've Learned...

Jason has been in Mexico with the youth for the last week. This is the first time we've been apart since being married. There are a few things I have learned about myself and our life together while he's been gone. So...here's the 10 things I've learned....

10. The Office is about 16 x's funnier with someone there with you to watch it.


9. I am completely content eating oatmeal, cereal, or grilled cheese for dinner every night (I <3 to cook but it's just not as fun when it's a meal for one!).


8. Some how Jason and I together produce 4 x's the quantity of laundry then when I'm by myself. I just don't get how that's possible...we're adding only ONE more person to the picture. hmmm.


7. I talk to myself...a lot.


6. I have trouble sleeping with out him and yet thoroughly enjoy the full rein of the bed.


5. Friday date night is totally lame without a date! Although I got to choose what the movie was with no one saying, "Ug, not a giiiiiirl movie!"


4. I enjoy pushing the snooze button about 3 times because there's not a soul around to think about how lazy I am.


3. I am totally not a huggy person and yet I really REALLY missed his hugs. They're just so cozy and nice.


2. Jason is such a disciplined person and he adds a ton of structure to my life...i.e. earlier bedtimes, balanced meals, etc :). In the end...it's a better life style! hehe


1. Life is so much sweeter with my main squeeze by my side. I'm incredibly independent (often to a fault) and I enjoy my alone time but all in all...life's so much bettah with the huz! <3

Yay! He's home!

No comments:

Post a Comment