Friday, March 18, 2011

A Neglected Blog

This is a very much neglected blog wouldn't you say? I'm having trouble finding motivation to keep it up and running...as in the thought has crossed my mine to abandon it all together...at least until I enter a more "blog-worthy" stage of life. Now what stage that would be? I have no clue. Maybe when I start popping out babies or something...in like 25 years when I'm finally a grown up. :)

Things have been pretty good around these parts. Jason is still working away at school. I'm still working. Last weekend Jason came down with a flu/cold. Three days later he graciously shared it with me. I have had a lot more trouble kicking it then him. I've been going to work through it though which has probably kept me from healing in the way that I should. I've been amazed as of late with modern meds. For instance, DayQuil Cold and Flu. I can have a full on fever but if I take that...I feel half way human, at least until it wears off. What did people DO before this stuff? They probably actually stayed home and rested rather than going to work, haha. I decided to stay home today though and slept in till 11:30. Oh yeah! Everyone needs a good 13.5 hours of sleep every once in a while.

What else? What else?

I have a friend from Chile in town. She was a 4 month volunteer in our city. She is from Texas but has a cousin in San Francisco. She just came into town yesterday and I am super excited to see her and hang out. (Part of the reason I opted to stay home today...in hopes I'll feel well enough to actually be ABLE to see her).

Que mas?

Hmmm. Well, I've hit the wall. I think I need a nap.

Good night.

1 comment:

  1. Your doing better then me at updating your blogg. My problem is every time I want to download some picture to my Blogg it takes forever to load. It's far easier to just put an update on my Facebook site. I do like the fact that the Blogg has a much smaller group of people looking at it then Facebook. Guess I should update my Blogg also. Glad to hear you are getting some much needed rest. Get better kiddo. Love, Pops

    ReplyDelete