Monday, January 2, 2012

Picture Post!

Here are some pictures that have no real connection...but are pictures of the last couple months none the less!

Enjoy!
 Some punk called this a "Charlie Brown" tree.  Whatever.  I thought it was lovely.  :)
 He will always take every opportunity to saw or chop something...  :)

Our tree all lit and pretty...before "Our Christmas"...which usually falls the night before we leave to go down south to see the fam. 
Quilt 1 of 2 (that I gave to our moms for Christmas).  I was so rushed to finish the 2nd one before we went down south that taking a picture of it was the last thing on my mind.  I loved them both though.  :)  I will never do that again.  Really.  :)
This year I tried to be creative with wrapping presents by using things I already had in the home.  I used many a brown Trader Joe bags.  I used lots of yarn for ribbon, and puff paint.  I even made envelope type things out of extra felt I had to hold small gifts.  It felt good to get rid of stuff from the craft bin...to not spend extra money...and to put a little more time into the wrapping process.

With the extra batting and fabric from the backside of the above quilt I made a little pillow for our bed.  awe.  Ain't it sweet.
Present Time. :)
Stocking stuffers (Asian candy!)  My fav.  :)
And to finish it all off...some pictures of our lovely hike through the redwoods today.  Have a great week everyone!

By the way.  Jason has a piece of candy in his mouth that he's shoved into his cheek.  That's why one looks a little more chubby than the other.  And I was thinking I could help carry your groceries with those bags under my eyes...  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment