Wednesday, December 16, 2009

So Close!

So, first of all, Jason tells me that our blog is boring now. Not having the "Chile Adventures" kinda puts me at a loss for what to blog about. So, he may be right. Oh well. I guess it's back to blabbing on and on about miscellaneous happenings. Hmmm. Definitely not as exciting! :)

In other news. While in Chile I decided that FOR ONCE I was going to read the Bible all the way through...consecutively! I know, I know. I've never done it. I've never been even close to completing it. I mean, I think I may have read most all of it through my little Christian life but always chopped up in bits and pieces. I have tried to read it though all the way through...I've tried a lot of times. The same problem arises each time I try though. It's called 1 Chronicles. Yep. Enough said. SO! I had the brilliant idea of starting with the New Testament first (actually I started with Acts). I figured, hey...by the time I'm done with the New Testament and Genesis through 2 Kings I will be so invested into the project that there is no way that I'd quit. So, it worked...kind of. I have read from Acts through Revelations and Genesis through Luke 11. Yep. Honestly I read that all in about...I think 5 months. Now, I'm stuck. Ridiculous huh? I literally have 2 1/2 books left (granted, big books). So, my goal is to finish before the New Year. I think I can do it! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment