Monday, December 28, 2009

I can't think of a title...

Last week I made this recipe...http://www.101cookbooks.com/archives/lasagna-tart-recipe.html. It's vegetarian and it's delicious! :) (I added de-thawed frozen spinach, salt, pepper, and lots of minced garlic to the ricotta.) The sauce recipe she gives is so-so. For the same price you could buy some TJ's marinara and it would probably be quite yummy. Oh, and I'm not a vegetarian. I think I could be...but, there's things called Filet Mignon and Tri-Tip. These meats tend to push me off of the vegetarian bandwagon. :) Oh well.

In other news. I can't find our camera. Not sure where it is but I will tell you that there are some awesome pics to come. For a teaser they involve semi-automatic weapons and a pumpkin. Yep. Awesome.

And yeah. I think that's it. Really I'm just bored. Jason is on a ride and I'm waiting for him to come home. Maybe I will send him some subliminal messages..."Come home...I'm bored. I am way more fun than mountain biking........."

No comments:

Post a Comment