Saturday, April 10, 2010

Plans for the Day and Some Stinkin' Cute SuNGlaSsEs...

Today, is overcast :( Tomorrow it's supposed to rain, double :(. But despite that, Jason and I are about to hit the surf. *GASP*. Yeah, I haven't touched a board since I started mountain biking....PATHETIC! It's just too hard to do both. We usually go mountain biking in the morning and normally, you go surfing in the morning. Well, now I'm free to explore other "morning sports". We'll see how I do. haha. Is it a bad sign that my left arm is already sore from me holding a pile of clothes for a long time at the thrift store??? :) Maybe.

Welp, I'm excited to do another sport with The Jas. We haven't had anything to do together (sport wise) in a while. He doesn't really love to run...especially when he could just hop on his bike instead! :) Anyways, kinda stoked. Later this afternoon we are taking a drive up north and hitting a new Vietnamese Restaurant. I'm so excited! I'm going to have a Vietnamese Sandwich. yum!

Finally, I am investing in some absolutely CUTE sunglasses. I have never paid more than $20 for sunglasses. Did you know though that when you buy cheapy sunglasses that the lenses are actually not good for your eyes...that it could hurt them more than they do good. When sunglasses are cheap they use a cheaper material for the lens which in turn has a lower optical quality. Some people are very susceptible to it. It takes me forever to find a pair that I can tolerate because the low optical quality actually makes me feel sick (as if I were to put on an Rx pair of glasses that weren't my own). So, I usually don't wear them. Then one day I put on Jason's mountain biking Oakleys and...perfect. They were just fine. Even if you don't FEEL like they are doing damage...they are. Especially if you have good eyesight! haha. And there's my 2 cents that I learned from working at an Optometry office. So, we got me some glasses and they are SOOooooOO cute. And I definitely didn't pay the $150 retail for them haha. Here they are! My girly aviators! Love them.

No comments:

Post a Comment