Thursday, July 23, 2009

Feeling Better

Hey Everyone!

Well, I am finally feeling better (this is Jason)! I was hit with a pretty nasty flu bug while down here in southern Chile, but thanks to God I am back to full health. It was no fun being not only far from Anna´s and my U.S. home, but no fun being about 23 hours or so from our home in Copiapó. But, the Lord saw fit to let me get sick in the south while staying with an amazing Christian family. They prayed for me, gave me meds, fed me, and we all around amazing. Anna played nurse and after about two days I was on the mend. I still had to kick the stomach part of the flu (running to the baño now and then...sorry, too much info?), but by Tuesday I was doing good. Anna and I made it to Valdivia where we made up for being sick by staying in a 5 star swanky hotel. It was AMAZING!!!! For a VERY reasonable price we lived like a King and Queen :). I will be sure to send pics of the hotel and of our trip down here in the land of green and beauty.
Thanks again to all of you who prayed for me! Pray that we stay healthy now as we start our long treck back to Copaipó this evening. Miss you all!

-Jason

No comments:

Post a Comment