Monday, July 13, 2009

Stay-cation?

Ok, so I confess that when I heard the word "staycation" I thought...hmmmm....LAME! I love to travel, I love to see knew places. So, the idea of staying home and giving it a weird name sounded kinda...cheezy. But...here we are, having a stay-cation for the first part of our winter break. Yes, winter break in July. Quite bizarre. During the 2nd week we hope to go down to a place called Temuco in the south...where it´s cold and wet. We are going to go down with a super nice family we met. We hope and pray that it works out. Things in Chile are a little more...flexible? fluid? Not sure what the word for it is. Dates for things here change with out any notice or reason. It´s hard to get used to sometimes.

Anyways, we have done things that we haven´t had the op. to do before living on the strict budget we had. Like get Chinese food! Yum! So fun! Ok, I have 45 sec. Gotta go! We will post pics soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment