20. I HATE flossing and only do it about 3x's a week at the most. Don't care if my breath stanks. Don't like doing it.
19. I wear holey socks almost all the time...which makes for awkwardness in our large asian community where we have to take our shoes off upon entering a house. I almost always forget to wear my one pair that is holeless :)
18. Sometimes celebrity gossip (just spelled that word as "gosep" and couldn't figure out why it looked weird. duh.) is totally interesting to me. I really refrain from reading it as a whole but it is so hard to not be just a TAD interested in all those headlines at the grocery checkout. ;)
17. Wedgies are the worst and I pick them in public all the time...though I try to be discreet.
16. Potty humor is hilarious to me.
15. When I was 7 my friend had the brilliant (NOT) idea to play a trick on our little 5 year old neighbor. So, I, yes I peed in a cup and we told my neighbor that it was lemonade. We didn't think she'd believe us (so why we attempted this is beyond me), but she actually went to take a gulp. We were SO horrified that she was going to do it we screamed out, "Nooooo! It's not lemonade, you can't drink it!!!" She looked so confused and wanted to know what it was. Not wanting to get in trouble we refused to tell her and so she threw the cup at my friend, dumping my urine all over my partner in crime, hahaha. I think I got a little back-splash too. Phew. Glad I got that off my chest. (PS: We may or may not have bribed her with candy to not tell her mom about what we tried to make her do). A stellar child was I. :)
14. I get far, FAR too much satisfaction in completing a climbing route that a boy just tried to complete but failed at.
13. It's really easy for me to become complacent.
12. I have watched 27 Dresses about 50 times, literally. Not because it's a fantastic movie but because it's one of the few movies I own and when I used to live by myself I would fall asleep to it so that the house wasn't silent. (It had to be a movie that I've already seen so I wouldn't stay up to see what happened next, hehe)
11. Fashion overwhelms me. I like to feel "pretty" and yet I get tired of what I own so quickly that it seems pointless to try to keep up. I would be cool living in a pair of jeans, rainbows, and a white tshirt for the rest of my life.
10. Speaking of white tshirts. I go through those things like toilet paper. :) I have a serious case of YPS. You know...Yellow Pit Stains?! I can't figure out how to get rid of it. I pretty much bleach my shirts every 3rd time I wear them to keep up on it. Literally. Any ideas? Anyone else have this prob.? Probably not. I just sweat a lot. blak. Jason says we should bottle the stuff and sell it to the National Defense...that they could use it for their chemical warfare or something. hahaha. Swell husband, swell. (BTW: I think he's seriously hilarious. We have a very "unique" relationship :)
9. I don't mind working. I mean I'd be cool with cutting it down a bit...to more like part time...but working is not a burden for me...leading to the next confession...
8. Being a mom freaks me out beyond belief. A. You become HUGE. B. Said cause of hugeness exits your body some how (which is still a horrifying mystery to me). C. You don't get sleep for at least a year. D. Then said being begins to use their legs and you have to make sure they don't kill themselves. E. Then they start school and you have to make sure they learn and do well. F. They become a teenager (don't even get me started on THAT. G. College? Do you know HOW much college is??? PHEW!!! See? Freaky stuff. :)
7. About once a month I try talking Jason into ditching church. He's always so good and makes me go. EVERY once in a while though I'm successful. hehe.
6. I have no desire for a smart phone. As in zero. They're so expensive per month and I'm afraid I'll check the internet/Facebook/etc. non stop. I feel like I already do that too often. Though...the camera aspect on the iphone is cool. That you can just directly post your pictures without uploading and finding the cord and all that nonsense is some what tempting. Some what. :)
5. I was tailgated two days ago by some 60 year old guy in a sports car. I mean, he was ON my tail...I think closer than I've ever seen. I couldn't go faster though since it was 6:00 rush hour traffic and there was someone in front of me. I was so irritated that when he went by me finally I, with out thinking, went to raise my left hand to give him the one finger salute. Seriously? Who am I? I caught myself and laughed out loud. Golly-gee.
4. I feel kinda bad when I kill a bug. I know. It's so stupid but I really do. You can imagine then how I totally fell apart watching the movie "Homeward Bound" as a kid. Those poor animals getting hurt, and lost, and then they keep making you think that one dies. Ugh. It's was just too much.
3. I smoked a cigarette for the 1st time when I was 12. I talked my best friend into wanting to try it too. Then together we talked our OTHER friend whose mom smoked into taking one of her cigarette's so we could try it. Then we went into the woods and smoked it. Apparently from afar one of our younger neighbors (Yes, the same one we tried to get to drink pee) saw us and said, "Ooooh, I'm telling your moms that you were smoking" Being the quick-thinking little liar that I apparently was I told her, "No! We were smoking bubble gum cigarettes." (remember those? the one's with the "powder sugar smoke"). Anyways, she believed us and asked if we had any more.
2. I judge others far too often and don't judge myself enough.
1. I confess that I took far too long on this, wasting time, and that I think Jason is a hotty. End of confession.