Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Finally!!!.....HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOM!

Well, I FINALLY made it to a computer with internet access. There are two things that are very unreliable in this country. Internet and electricity. haha. Of course the internet decided to not work at school on Mon...when I actually really needed it. It was down yesterday too. Today the electricity was down at school. For the love! I fortunately had half the day off today so I was able to walk downtown to use the internet at the cafe...sooooooooooooo....

HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY BirThDaYYYYYY Mother Dearest!

I hope that you had a wonderful actual birthday...on Monday!!! Love you and miss you so much. I wish I could have celebrated with you guys but ´tis not the case. There is also a card in the mail but who knows how long it will take. Maybe a week like the packages? Not sure. That´s going to be late though. haha. You see there is no "mail" envelope with money so I had to wait and send it with my "allowance" money I receive every month. I had to wait till we got paid though which is at the beginning of the month. Does that make sense? Good ole Dave Ramsey. He has taught us well.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Anna,

    Glad to hear you are sticking with the finance program. Hopefully next spring we will be cheering about being debt free (one small car loan left).

    Thank you for the cyber-card. I had a quiet but fun birthday. Matt and Luke baked me a cake and my Dad baked a lasagna.

    For my birthday I got some pajamas and a SoundSpa (I read in Consumer Reports that they match sleeping pills in effectiveness). I like the ocean waves. It does seem to help. Also we did finally get a matress that I like(had to take the first one back - what a pain). I have been sleeping better, but I am still tired (very tired).

    My Dr. thinks I may have food allergies. I guess those tests where they poke you 100 times are not as effective as a blood test(wish I had known that way back when I had it done). So I am off today to get tested and buy some supplements. I hope it works.

    This week end we are going camping at New Brighton Beach near Santa Cruz. Right after I told you it was cooling down the temp soared. It has been frying hot the last four weeks. But the week before our trip the cold has set in. So now of course it is only in the low 70's days and low 40's nights(I hope we don't freeze). It should be really fun if I don't over do it. We'll send you pictures next week.

    Lots of love,

    Mom

    ReplyDelete