Wednesday, May 5, 2010

I actually STINKIN' did it!

So, I'm really proud that I actually carried this out. It was a cute idea, I wanted to do it...and yet I doubted myself and my real ability to follow through. Granted, just about all the pics are at the end of the day...right before I put on my PJ's, but I did it none the less. This lovely lady came up...or maybe she saw it somewhere else, well whatever, anyways, what you do is you take a pic of what you wore everyday for a week to show others what YOU wear and also so you can see what other's wear too. I'm SOOOO not a fashionista and yet, yes, I like clothes in general. Looking cute always feels good and I love seeing what other's are sportin'!

Also, my absolute favorite part of this is the laundry in the background. The hamper gets more and more full, then the clothes pile moves to the floor, then it disappears. Oh, and in case you're thinking that I'm a "dressing overachiever" I work in an office M-F. Thus, I need to look somewhat nice. Except for Friday which is the best day ever invented...JEAN DAY! OH...and one more thing. Yes, I am standing on a step stool to get my shots everyday. Yep, that's dedication. And enough jabber, here you go...


THURSDAY
Hippy Flowy Pants (hence the Peace Sign): a boutique downtown
White T-Shirt: Old Navy
Brown Sweater: Target
White Flat Sandals you can barely see: Old Navy

FRIDAY

Striped Shirt: Gap

Jeans: Old Navy

Awesomly Awesome Dansko Clogs: REI

SATURDAY

Ugly Old Jeans: Old Navy

Shirt: Target

Toms Shoes: Boutique Downtown

SUNDAYUndershirt Tank and Yellow Sweater Thingy: Forever 21

Jeans: Old Navy

Sandals: Target


MONDAY

White Shirt: Forever 21

Black Skirt: Forever 21

Red Shoes that I wore as my wedding shoes: Payless


TUESDAY

Turquoise Shirt: Forever 21

White Capris: Express

Most Comfy Ever Moccasins (and like 7 years old): Boutique Downtown

WEDNESDAY

White Shirt: Old Navy

Khaki Skirt that is really in my opinion ugly and frumpy and yet I wear it anyways: Gap

Black Sweater: Boutique Downtown

Shoes: Target

THE END

4 comments:

  1. Muy bueno, Annamaria. Love your hair on Sunday. I forgot that you cut it. I thought that it was a cute idea, but I will never participate seeing as the only day I actually wear something worthwhile is Sunday. Forever21 sounds like a great store! Wish I had one out here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Coming over from Pleated Poppy - you are TOO cute :) I like the striped Gap shirt ~ I'm going to have to check out the rest of your blog now ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha. Thanks! I just checked out your blog too! Super cute! Glad the Pleated Poppy brings all us bloggy peeps together! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the Sunday yellow sweater thingy. You are cute in anything you wear, girlie. Very good. I don't know if I have the nerve to take pics of what I wear. It would be the same everyday except in a different color. :) hugs

    ReplyDelete