Saturday, May 29, 2010

Summer at Last?

Well, it looks (please oh please let it be true) like we may finally be moving into summer. Some warm weather. Where you wear shorts. Where you wear tank tops. Wear I live in my Rainbows and pretend like I possess the capability to tan. Ugh. One word. FINALLY! So, I've heard a lot of people complain about our fickle, not so May almost June weather. It seems like we've been stuck in February...well, since February. Now normally, this would be annoying for this hot weather lover. But this year, it's particularly and completely annoying. Because, in case you forgot, we went south of the equator...right before it started to get warm here. So, we had fall, then winter here at home, then we went to Chile and had fall, then winter, then we came home and had....you guessed it...fall, then winter. Add that up peeps and that's close to two years of FALL AND WINTER! Aaaaaaah! So, we have absolutely relished in today's hot weather!

I love a day where you have pretty much lived in a bathing suit. We surfed, kayaked, and now we are going to close out the day by BBQing some cheeseboigahs (my dad always says it that way). Yum oh yum. Jason also brought home a load of fresh veggies from the school garden. Sweet, eh?

Anyways, I haven't blogged in a while so I decided I might as well throw some words up on this pathetic blog. So, I hope everyone enjoyed this weather as much as we did and I am so completely stoked that there's no work on Monday! Yay for 3 day weekends. Woot wooht! Alright, I guess I'm done! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment