Monday, May 3, 2010

My Menu Could be Your Menu.... :)

Alright folks. Here is my menu for this week. These are tried and true and super yummers. So, if you want to join me this week in my cooking venture...here ya go! :)


Monday (Today):
TJ's Orange Chicken with Rice
--You go to TJ's, walk into the frozen isle, pick up the bag, buy it (this is key, they get a little ticked if you don't!), take it home, and cook it. Very complicated. And I love it on a Monday...because who wants to cook on Mondays???!!!)











Tuesday:
Double Broccoli Quinoa
You can find the recipe here.












Wednesday:
Chicken Enchiladas with Tomatillo Chile Salsa (Seriously, the best enchiladas I've ever had)
You can find the recipe here.










Thursday
Homemade Quick-Crust Cheese Pizza with Fresh Basil (perfect quick meal)
You can find the crust recipe here.








**I like to top it with tomato sauce, an absurd "you taste it still the next morning" amount of garlic, mozzarella, and fresh basil. Keepin' it simple but so yum!



Friday
Date Night!
No cooking for me!!!



Saturday
Tempeh Curry (actually, I haven't tried this one yet but I LOVE curry and the site so I have high hopes!)
You can find the recipe here.













Sunday
Chinese Chicken Salad with Red Peanut Chile Dressing (We LOVE salad, and YES...we will eat it as our only dish for dinner...usually with a side of bread or something)
You can find the recipe here.










Here's to eating! Because I'm pretty sure that I have officially become obsessed with food. I know Jason's not complaning, haha.

3 comments:

  1. yay, i love new recipes! thanks for passing them along!

    i have to say friday's dinner looks the best. i'm all for that one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree completely! :) It's my favorite cooking day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have you seen Julie & Julia? This blog just reminds me of it, such a cute movie. I wish I loved to cook as much as all of you =) Thanks for sharing - I will definitely need to try some of your recipes! Wish we had a trader joe's here.

    ReplyDelete