Saturday, May 15, 2010

I went to the store in Styyyyyyle!

Well, my dear huz and his cuz hit the ocean once again to try their luck at fishing. Normally, Jason's cousin borrows his parents Tahoe and they transport the kayaks that way. This weekend though his parents needed the Tahoe and so they needed to use the truck. Thus leaving me with no wheels. Really, I was fine with it. I thought I'd run, clean, and just lay around the house. But then, the unthinkable happened. Jason's cousin said, "Well, if we take the truck I'll leave Anna with MY car so she can still drive." Um, YES PLEASE! Because....THIS is Jason's cousin's car....

A PORSCHE BOXSTER! HECK YEAH!

So, I drove it, I loved it, I'm pretty sure I drooled on it, and for a day I pretended that it was MINE! All mine! I'm actually pretty certain that God WANTS me to have one. He just hasn't realized it. So, if you see one floating around with out a home. It's mine. Don't touch!

Ok, so I love to drive. I really do. I have always had a dream to drive something really REALLY fast...like a Ferrari on a windy twisty road. I didn't push my luck on this car since I know the owner pretty well, haha, but I certainly gunned it on the freeway like no one's biz! Did I go 50mph in only 2nd gear? Why yes, I did. Did I accelerate at a rate that was faster than I have EVER experienced behind the wheel leaving everyone behind? Why yes I did. Did I go probably way too fast on the freeway (I know, SO bad) just because the car could? Why yes I did. Did I partake in way TOO much pleasure today? WHY YES I DID and I loved it. There's nothing like a really fast car to get one going!

Anyways. It was fun. Thanks Bryce!

No comments:

Post a Comment