Monday, November 15, 2010

Day 6:

A photo that makes you laugh...

I'm not entirely sure why this is funny to me...or Jason. Maybe it's because we have deemed the photo "Fat Anna". In other words...what my legs would look like if I had a bit more meat on my bones (ok, a lot more meat on my bones). This is the fruit of a nearly 48 hour traveling trip to Sri Lanka. It was my 2nd trip and this certainly did not happen the 1st time. It took about 2 days for my ankles to finally go back down to a normal size. It was REALLY uncomfortable...especially in the 90 degree weather with 100% humidity. blak. It's a small taste of being pregnant! ;)

Note: this has never happened since this time either. Whenever I'm on the plane though I make sure that I move my ankles and legs a lot. I think the coma inducing sleeping pill helped my fat leg syndrome a great deal. I wasn't exactly moving around and keeping the circulation going during my 12 hour snooze! (ha! 12 hours! Can you imagine?!) Slept great...and woke up 70 lbs heavier in the legs! :)

2 comments:

  1. before I started reading I thought the picture was your way of telling everyone that you were expecting...your food does look pregnant! Oh the pain of fat feet...glad it deflated for you

    ReplyDelete
  2. this was Cara...not Keith leaving a comment :)

    ReplyDelete