Monday, November 29, 2010

I'm done.

Well, I'll say it like it is...I'm a quitter.

The photo thing was a good idea...I had good intentions buuuuuuuuut...I'm done.

It's just tedious to search through all the pictures upon pictures. Also, some of the pictures at the beginning were easy buy some of the more recent one's are a little more interesting and hard to come by...like a drunk picture? hahaha. Not sure that anyone has ever snapped a picture of me during my many times I've been drunk. Ok, so maybe I haven't been drunk before. I was a little buzzed once. I downed a glass of really yummy red wine with out eating first. My lips went numb and I decided that it was a good idea to tell my father and mother in law this new development in my physical state. Let's just say they thought it was hilarious and I have yet to live that one down. haha.

Anyways, T-Day was quite great. We went down south (we were one of THOSE people who had to drive somewhere on the holiday, WEIRD!). We spent a couple of days with my parents and a couple of days with Jason's parents. I got a little bit of Christmas shopping done while down there because it is CRAZY up here. I can't even tell you how many times I have been rammed with a cart and not a peep comes out of the mouth of the perp. Maybe a sorry? Nope. This is before Christmas shopping started so I would like to avoid shopping up here if I can.

We're getting back into the swing of things after 4 days off. Jason only has a couple of more weeks of the semester left. It's weird to realize that he's half way through his first year. Crazy how time flies. I'd imagine too that the rest of the time is only going to go by faster.

Oooh. We have a tree. We spent a whopping $20 on the tree, $4 on the lights, $3 on ornaments, $1 on the star...oh and $1 on the candy canes that we're just going to eat anyways. I love Target and I love Home Depot who sell small Noble Firs for $20. I thought we'd have to settle for a Douglas Fir since usually those are the cheaper ones. Anyways, our camera is dead and we can't find the charger but as soon as we find it we'll post a pic.

Adios :)

No comments:

Post a Comment