Sunday, November 14, 2010

Photo Challenge? I'm in.

Alright, I'm catching up so I can be on the same photo as this hot mama!

Day 1: My facebook profile picture.
This picture was taken quite some time ago. I put it up on my facebook profile for two reason. #1. I like that shirt. #2. I feel like I look noticeably younger. It's weird to be looking at pictures of me as an actual adult and still be able to say, "Wow, I was younger looking then."

Day 2: A photo of yourself a year ago.This was literally about a year ago to the day. We were at the bus station in Copiapo saying goodbye to everyone. We were on our way to a much needed vacation in the south of Chile and then....back to the USA. So strange to realize that it's almost been a year since we were living in Chile. It sort of feels like a dream.

Day 3: A photo that makes you happyThis picture was taken in New Orleans during demo that we did after Katrina happened. The BEST trip I think I've done yet. It's funny to me that out of every where I've been I was most fulfilled and blessed right here in the USA, helping the people of my own country. Now the reason why I look like I'm going to rob a bank is because I had just ran up to the guy on the ladder and pretended like I was going to rob HIM. It actually scared the crud out of him! hahaha. Good times. We were all laughing pretty hard.

Day 4: A photo of the last place you went on holiday.The south of Chile! I'm modeling my butt-pad that I'm about the slide down the face of the volcano on. :)

Day 5: A photo of you.
This photo was taken in Sri Lanka (I think I'm like 19 or something...maybe 20 tops) and is pretty much the ugliest photo ever. haha! So, there you go. Don't you like my bedazzle? One of the girls at the orphanage gave it to me and it would hardly stick because my face was so oily from the humidity. I remember them being puzzled on why it wasn't sticking and kept trying over and over to push it on my face. Obviously their skin was a bit more acclimatized to that weather! :)

2 comments:

  1. Ummm... you have me cracking up at these pictures. K, the point is to do A photo A day - not 5 in one, ya goof. So much Anna, I don't know what to do! And I totally know what you mean about "looking younger" in photos. It kinda makes me sad, b/c my younger self usually looks prettier and skinnier. And less saggy. Oh time... how you age us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know I know. But everyone was on like Day 5 and I totally felt left out. Now we are all on the same day! :) I'm guessing though that I'm probably going to fizzle out on about day 10 though. Oh well. :) PS...you may look older but being that you have bore (is that right?) almost two children I'd say you're lookin' pretty good. :)

    ReplyDelete