Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Renaming this Confounded Blog.

Seriously, this blog should be called the un-adventures of Jason and Anna. And really? Jason doesn't even write on this thing anymore. Apparently he doesn't deam walking to and from school and attending class blog-worthy. APPARENTLY, he's not a girl. A girl could totally find something worth recording....I think. :)

No really.

Also, I'm already bored of my blog background. I know right? I just changed it. Yeah, try living with me. Now you can have a taste of what Jason goes through with our furniture and room arrangement.

Anyways, thought I'd let you know of some awesome craft happenings this weekend.

FIRST, me and my ladies are hitting "Scrap" in San Francisco. It's a non-prof store that collects used craft materials, selling it at a cheaper price for teachers, artists, and etc. AWESOME! Here's the webby addy if you would like to check it out.

http://www.scrap-sf.org/

After Scrap I shall be paying a visit to the long awaited Renegade Craft Fair at the Fort Mason Center. It's basically a gathering of all the best handmade makers in the Bay area. I've been waiting 2 months to go! It's free to enter, there are workshops, and lots of goodies to spend my hard earned money on...though I'm excited to just walk around and look at all the creativity! :)

http://www.renegadecraft.com/san-francisco

Sunday afternoon will involve some crafting with the ladies...with the loot from Scrap.

And there you have it. I will be so crafted out from the weekend. I'm okay with that though. :) It seems like a good ailment to have.

No comments:

Post a Comment