Saturday, April 16, 2011

Saturday Buh-liss.

Yo yo peep-a-rooni's!

Oh thank you, thank you, it's the weekend.

Yay.

Which means...no work. And that I have to clean. And that I would like to run. And that I have a few new ideas to bring to light on bags (so dang-dern cute). And that I can make a pot of coffee any time I darn well please and drink the whole thing if I want (no coffee maker at work). I love the weekend. :)

Jason and I had a lovely "date night" last night. We did a small splurge and went and grabbed some dumplings which I'm pretty certain is my new favorite food. Good grief, so yummy. I love SF and the food choices it has to offer. These fantastic people...from just about every country you can imagine have brought their delectable yummies to this city...and it's all at our fingertips. Mmmm. How I love comida.

Other than that...not much happening here. Jason's birthday is in about a week and I have a super cool cake planned. So excited. yay. It's always so easy to picture though...carrying it out is the hard part! :)

Well, have a great weekend all.

1 comment:

  1. Have you ever heard of "Bake, Decorate, Celebrate"? It's a show on some PBS station that shows you different cake/cookies/other stuff baking and decorating techniques, it's fun to watch, even if I never bake enough to do any of it :) I think you can find stuff online too from them, not sure... It was on the other day when I was flipping channels and made me think of you :)

    ReplyDelete