Monday, April 11, 2011

Ta da!

Alright, so here you go.

What I've been alluding to.

With terrible pics and all. (I took them). How'd I do? I'm so so SO bad at photography. blah. Not my thing.

Anyways, I guess it's an "experiment". I have free time since Jason is studying his brains off so often. Why not be productive with the time? Why not stay home WITH him and keep him company, even if I'm in the next room whirring away. So there it is.


Side note: It is REALLY intimidating to sell your stuff. At least to me. sheesh. What if people don't like it? Or think your quality is lame. Or sees every SINGLE mistake you made ('cause I'm no perfectionist people). Totally nervous. But kinda excited too, hehe. End side note.

and here it is. in all of it's glooooooory....

http://www.etsy.com/shop/hugawillowtree

Amen and Done.

4 comments:

  1. Anna your bags are beautiful and to be honest...you should be charging a heck of a lot more!!!!

    It's a blessing to know of so many proverbs 31 women...keep up the great work and give all glory to God! =)

    Hope all is well...e

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well aren't you a clever, handy woman!! Way to go Anna! You're amazing...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha, thanks Erika and Jenny. As for price. Mmm. Price is always a mystery to me but I think that it's appropriate for now being that I'm no perfect seamstress. :) Maybe later on I'll charge an arm and a leg! haha!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay! How fun! I love the bags. Super cute, and they look very well made.

    ReplyDelete