Thursday, November 12, 2009

I have a Buddy!

A running buddy that is!!! So, after like 11 weeks of training or so I have realized that it would be a whole lot more fun and motivating to run a marathon with a buddy. So, Jason's cuz, Ashley, who is an old friend from Cross Country in high school has agreed to join me in the endeavor. She's a perfect match for me. She's faster and motivated. She WILL finish the marathon FOR SURE and so there is no way I won't. haha. I'm a little competitive when it comes to sports and exercise. We are planning on an April or May marathon. We just need to pick one now! I will start training with her on our long run's when we get back to the States at the beginning of December! Here's to running till you can't possibly move another muscle...and then running 10 MORE miles! Thanks Ashley!!!

1 comment:

  1. YAY, ANNA!!!! How exciting for you. It really does help to have a buddy to fun with - to do anything with. I need a diet buddy - Noonie and I are trying to keep in touch long distance...a little difficult, but we email periodically and see each other when we are close to each other's homes. I'm thinking of just walking for exercise and turning that into jogging or running, but my knee right now is painful. We'll see. I can't believe you'll be in the States soon. love and hugs to you and Jason

    ReplyDelete