Friday, January 15, 2010

Do you have One?

I have a "Bucket List". I've always had a mental "bucket list" but seeing the movie caused Jason and I to write them all down. (Where ARE those things?) My bucket list is a bit long (call me ambitious). It ranges from the plausible (have children, see the Grand Canyon and Northern Lights) to "live in an unreached tribe and teach". Some things I have already done like, "get married," and "live in another country." Because I also have "become fluent in another language" we need to live in another country again! :) In the last year I have added, "become a master at cooking," and "make my own cheese" (how do you like that last one? hehe). Other such things are...

-road bike from California to North Carolina
-road trip to the tip of South America
-run a marathon
-open our own language school (can you guess what country???)
-adopt from a country we are living in
-get my Master's in Philosophy
-drink espresso from Italy

Being ambitious is fun! :0) I know that some of these things will never happen, but I'm kind of a dreamer. I think I got it from my father! hehe

1 comment:

  1. Hi AnnaBanna,
    I loved your bucket list idea but bicycle to North Carolina? Yikes, all that hard work just to get to somewhere ugly Ha Ha. I guess if you stopped at Ashville NC and didn't go all the way to Fayetteville it would be OK. Lotsa love, Dad

    ReplyDelete