Saturday, January 2, 2010

OoOoh! I want it!

So, Jason and I were in Barnes and Noble looking for GRE books. I mozied on over to the cook book section to check out what they had. I came across a very large book called Larousse Gastronomique. It was big, looked official, and had a vaguely familiar name. I flipped it around...looked at the price $90. WOW. Seriously, I didn't know you COULD spend $90 on a book outside of a dumb university book that you get to sell back for $20.

Well, I'm ashamed to say that now that I have done some research online about it...I want it. haha. I will never spend $90 on it but one day...I will find it...and it will be cheaper. One day! And when that day comes I will cook some delectably delicious french yumminess, and it will be a good day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment