Monday, October 3, 2011

I think...

...I might do it too.

What's that?

mmm.  Post J's and my "story".  You know, THE story.  Of how we met, came together, got married, and lived happily ever after.

My friend Jenny did...and I loved it.

My other friend The Pioneer Woman did it and I'm so glad I didn't have to wait to read it as she posted, but was able to read it all consecutively at one time.  Have you read it?  You should read it. (Ok, so we aren't actually friends. :)  )

Anyways, I'm out of things to say on this here blogger-roo and I figured what the hey.  Maybe I'll finish the story by our 3 yr anniversary you know...?

And really.  Our story is kinda ridiculous.  I mean really ridiculous.  Wait.  Let me rephrase that.  I'M really ridiculous.  I think it will be fun for me to relive it all and see God's hand in it...and also...to humiliate myself.  Because this is a story about a girl.  A stubborn, silly, self-righteous, inconsiderate girl who was pursued relentlessly and patiently by a guy who was none of what I just listed.  So there you have it.  Hopefully this won't fizzle out.  If I forget and get distracted, leaving you just hanging there...feel free to reprimand me.  :)

2 comments:

  1. I did that on my blog a while ago! I didn't do it in multiple posts...but a really long one. Can't wait to read yours. http://anaslifesense.blogspot.com/2010/02/josh-me.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. um, ana. Romantic much? You guys were complete strangers meeting on a plane. See but now I want more deets. You know, did you run into each other again on accident or plan it through facebook? Did you date long distance after that? For how long? etc. etc. :) anyways, awesome story. Loved it.

    ReplyDelete